Even if you are an experienced paddler, a tiny packing list is alway good to have.. Remember that you enter the arctic, the climate is a little different from south of Europe.
Reccomended dresscode and safety equipment for our event:
- Wool underwear plus extra change of wool-clothing
- warm hat or other head stuff..
- sydvest (norwegian raincap)
- Dry suit/paddle jacket and pants
- Neoprene gloves/wool gloves /paddle gloves
- Paddle west
- First aid kit
- Pump & paddle floating gear
- Extra paddle
- Paddle rope
- Trasnport line/Tow rope
- Waterproof bags, recommend different sizes
- Water bottle
Reccommended clothing for land:
- Wool underwear
- Wind proff jacket and pants
- Warm outdoor / all-weather-jacket
- Warm shoes, waterproof
- Wool hat and gloves
- Equipment for eating
- Fire equipments
- PS: GAS FOR PRIMUS: this can not be transported on airplane, we sell at registration.
- Food and water for 3,5 days paddling, think energy and variation!
- Skipnes has a tiny shop, restaurant and a pub - general store..
- Alternative, you need food for the enire week if you do not want to use money at Skipnes.